Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » 1.2.0 RC 2 routing calls problem
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Can you send me the support information files from both 1.1.3 and 1.2.0 RC2? You can download them from the Administration GUI, the System Health screen. Please send them to me at vtoncar at kerio dot com.

Vladimir
  •  
fetuk

sent specified files by e-mail
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

can you enable in debug.log 'SIP Protocol' and 'Asterisk' messages, try to call to 5555 again and then send the log please (in 1.2.0 RC2)?

Jakub
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hello,

thank you for debug.log. The problem is in SIP packets from "another PBX". Your PBX sends following in SIP packet:

INVITE sip:5000;phonecontext=udp<_at_>10.86.1.199:5060;maddr=10.86.1.199;transport=udp;user=phone SIP/2.0

I think that sip:5000;phonecontext=udp<_at_>10.86.1.199:5060 ... is not correct according to SIP rfc.

Kerio Operator 1.2.0 RC2 is more strict to SIP packet. It means that 1.2.0 RC2 doesn't recognize the right calling number and the call ends in fallback.

You need to fix it in your PBX.

Jakub
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

The correct SIP INVITE request line should look like:
INVITE sip:5000<_at_> 10.86.1.199:5060;phone-context=udp;maddr=10.86.1.199;transpo rt=udp;user=phone SIP/2.0
  •  
fetuk

Very strange, why is works on r 1.1.3? Not understand ....
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Asterisk 1.1.3 doean't do proper checking of SIP packets.
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

We will check to codes in 1.1.3 and 1.2.0 and we will try to fix it for you.
  •  
fetuk

Asterisk 1.1.3 does not allow to make calls on my SIP operator. It is a vicious circle.
  •  
fetuk

Thank you, I hope everything will be fine
Previous Topic: Remote phones & multiple operators interconnected
Next Topic: Phantom extension
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:52:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.