Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail Enabled Contacts from AD in Groups
  •  
McIrish

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I've migrated our company from Exchange 2003 to Kerio Connect 7.3.1. I have a lot of groups defined in AD. I have many mail enabled contacts that are part of various groups. When I go into Kerio and create the group from AD, the mail enabled contacts are not part of the group. How do I get this to work. Do I need to setup all distribution groups as mailing lists in kerio? I hope not. That would be time consuming.

Thanks for the help.
  •  
MarkK

As long as your AD group is setup as a Distribution List, it should work. I have some groups setup that in my AD. I don't have any mailing list setup. Those are more for subscribe / unsubscribe mailing list.

Have you tested sending to the mailing list group email address?
  •  
McIrish

I should just run a test and be sure, though the people in that list won't be happy about test emails. When in Kerio admin I see the group and the member that are AD USERS, but I don't see any of the mail enable contacts fron AD showing up in Kerio. Maybe Kerio can't use AD mail enabled contacts?
Previous Topic: Error while starting Kerio Connect
Next Topic: Kerio Mail crashes phone book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 16:34:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.