Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailing List Question - Will It Work in Connect?
  •  
Oxygeneuk

Send a private message to this user
Evening all,

Apologies for the 'War and Peace' to explain this, but you will then understand what I've currently got and trying to achieve!

I run a mailing list using Macjordomo on a G4 Mini running Tiger, for the Bristol MUG I help run.

Currently I have a list of 30 odd users email addresses who subscribe to the list. The list is configured so that allowed users email the list address, then their message is sent to all users as an email.

Currently the list works using a POP address at my smart host and picks up every few minutes and processes messages and send any new ones out to members.

I have upgraded to the latest version of Kerio Connect on a Snow Leopard Intel Mini and would like to decommission my old G4 Mini and migrate the list on to Kerio if it will work.?

I have looked through the setting in the Mailing Lists section, and it currently looks like the mailing list will only work for users who are <_at_>domain in my Connect platform.

Does anyone know if I am will able to get this to work using Kerio Connect please, so I can have external addresses as recipients, plus also make it a closed list, so only users added to the group can email and others get bounced.?

Many thanks in advance and a Happy New Year to all Smile

Regards,

Ash
Bristol & Bath Mac User Group (BBMUG)

[Updated on: Tue, 27 December 2011 19:23]

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Any email address can be a member of mailing list on KC. It's not limited only to local domains. For more details please read the manual - http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/adminguide/en/chap-mlists.h tml

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
Oxygeneuk

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your reply, I will take a look through now.

Regards,

Ash.
Previous Topic: Kerio Mail crashes phone book
Next Topic: NotifySync - Calendar not Syncing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:15:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.