Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bug in x64 version: NAT with [x] Use specified outgoing interface doesn't work (... while in x32 version works fine)
  •  
Raistlin

Send a private message to this user
Rule is:
Source: Trusted/Local interfaces
Destination: [address group] (192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0)
Service: any
Action: permit
Translation: NAT ([vpn connection])

It allows clients in LAN to connect to servers in the remote network (via Windows native VPN connection on the server with KControl).

This rule works fine in KControl 7.2.2 build 3443 x32 (under WinXP Pro SP3) but doesn't work in KControl 7.2.2 build 3443 x64 (under Win2k8 R2 EE SP2). All other conditions are the same. Windows Firewall is off.

In Filter log we see "PERMIT" messages regarding this rule but ping (from client in LAN to some computer in remote network) doesn't work.

Magically yours
Raistlin
  •  
ICT and Me

Switch off the routing stuff of the Windows 2k8R2 server.
Windows XP hasn't standard the routing stuff on. Windows server version has routing and access standard ON.
Or otherwise look at this part of windows. It could be that it's routing around Control.
It's still MS Wink

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Raistlin

Routing is disabled by default, so it has nothing to do with that. I forgot to mention that "usual" NAT (for Internet connection, without specifying an adapter) is working good.

Magically yours
Raistlin
  •  
RAGA-RAGA

I have same problem. Could anyone help?

Win 7 Pro x86
Kerio Control 7.3.0
1. i made PPTP VPN connection with win's master, Kerio get new interface.
2. i made rule "allow all traffic from local interface to vpn interface" with NAT
3. route table in Kerio looks right.

result:
i can see remote network from proxy, ping and tracert work good.
but i can't share VPN to my local network.

Help please.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 October 2012 03:08]

Previous Topic: Kerio Winroute i/o problem to \mail\spool folder
Next Topic: Unable to access gmail... urgent help needed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:06:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.