Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » [SOLVED]Voicemail Access Problems
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys,

I'm doing my testing and cannot access voicemail. I also cannot get it to re-direct to voicemail.

When I dial the voicemail extension (50 in my case) I get the "Chameleon Mail mailbox?" greeting. When I enter my single provisioned extension and then my password I get "login incorrect". The credentials are 100% correct, however.

I got this error when I had Connect integration turned on:

app_voicemail_imap.c:7787 in vm_authenticate: Couldn\'t read username

I turned off the integration but voicemail still fails. I don't get that error anymore though.

Can somebody please help me out here?

thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 11 January 2012 22:42]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Dear Lucas

there is an error when turning integration with Connect off. This will be fixed in 1.2.0. Meanwhile, to work around this, you have to:
1. Select the first radio "Mail server hostname" while having the "Send each message to user's email" button still checked.
2. Fill something into the adjacent text field.
3. Hit apply.
4. Finally, uncheck the "Send each message to user's email" button.

Please note that when integrated with Connect, users must be configured with a valid email address corresponding with their account in Kerio Connect.

Best
Filip

[Updated on: Wed, 11 January 2012 07:58]

•  
ICT and Me

The password will be the extension password.
If extension 10 has password 12345 then in your voicemail the extension 10 has 12345.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

ICT and Me wrote on Wed, 11 January 2012 17:53
The password will be the extension password.
If extension 10 has password 12345 then in your voicemail the extension 10 has 12345.

Unfortunately, that's not correct. Voicemail password is called PIN and can be configured in the User Edit dialogue. By default it is blank.
  •  
ICT and Me

@Filip,

Then we have a bug in the latest beta. Because I have tested it yesterday and my pin wasn't working so i used the code of the extension. And that was working.
Otherwise my Operator has problem. I will tested it today again, before restart and after restart.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@Lucas,

When accessing voicemail using the phone, you need to enter the PIN.

@Carlo,

I have just tested the PIN in RC2 and it works well for me. There are 3 "passwords":

* PIN is used to access voicemail over the phone
* User's password is used to log into the MyPhone web interface
* The SIP password is used by the phone when registering the extension with Operator

Vladimir
  •  
ICT and Me

@Vladimir,

Then I'm a sleepy head Wink
It could be that the pin is the same as password extension. That's so long ago setup. hahahha.
I work to long without really big problems in Operator.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
88fingerslukee

So I figured this out.

The problem was that the extension wasn't set as my primary extension even though there was only 1 extension administered to me. Shouldn't that default to primary in that event?
Previous Topic: Operator won't accept music
Next Topic: [SOLVED] Configuration Example
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:32:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.