Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.3.1 Patch 1 Released!
  •  
Richard GABRIEL

Send a private message to this user
Version 7.3.1 Patch 1 - January 10, 2012

Kerio Connect
- Fixed removing of temporary .emf files.

Kerio WebMail
- Fixed hot-key support in Firefox 9.

Kerio Active Directory Extension
No change.

Kerio Open Directory Extension
No change.

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/connect/download

[Updated on: Thu, 12 January 2012 10:23] by Moderator

Richard Gabriel
Kerio Technologies
  •  
reneS

Hello,

is it also necessary to update BlackBerry and Outlook Connector when coming from version 7.3.1?

TIA
René
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Yes, Kerio Connector for BlackBerry has to be updated to the same version as server.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 January 2012 11:36]

•  
reneS

Thank you for the fast reply! What about Outlook Connector?

TIA
René
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It must run the same version as well. Kerio Outlook Connector is updated automatically from the server. If it doesn't, you need to do it manually.
  •  
reneS

Thank you again for the fast reply! I wasn't sure, because nothing hast changed in connectors from 7.3.1 to 7.3.1 Patch 1.

Kind regards
René
  •  
jpronum

Hello,

I have noticed that KB2585542, issued in 10/01/12 Patch Tuesday, breaks the Outlook Connector on Windows 7, Office 2010 x86, Connect 7.3.1p1.

When hitting "Retrieve Info" or "OK" when creating a new account in Outlook shows the following error:

Checking of connection to Kerio Connect failed.
Kerio Outlook Connector is not connected to Kerio Connect

(For technical support: 0x80042004, Unknown error.)

I went to examine the log file and found the differences in responses received by Kerio Connect server. The difference in log file between a working Outlook Connector within the two text files attached.

Uninstalling KB2585542 on the CLIENT appears to solve the issue. I can reproduce this by simply reapplying the KB hotfix. Hope this is fixed soon so the security hotfix can be applied.

I should note that KB2585542 IS installed on the server and that the Outlook Connector will work if Server HAS hotfix and Client DOES NOT

• Attachment: success.log
    (Size: 27.65KB, Downloaded 203 times)
  • Attachment: failure.log
    (Size: 12.37KB, Downloaded 191 times)
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
jpronum

Aye. Wish I noticed that KB before I went down troubleshooting. For now I'll disable data compression.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Webmail & Firefox 9 - hot keys do not work
Next Topic: Sending email with Visual Basic Script in Excel
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 00:31:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.