Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » [SOLVED] Configuration Example
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
I don't currently have enough lines to test this, so I'm wondering if somebody can elaborate on how exactly I set up the following scenario:

On our current PBX we have 1 main telephone line and 4 other over lines. We only give out one phone number (the main line) and when people call in, the call gets transferred to the next available line until the lines are all used up.

I assume that KO can do this, I'm just wondering if it requires a special setup or if it occurs out of the box. What I don't want to happen is people calling on the main line get a busy signal because it's in use, while there are 4 perfectly good lines sitting unused. I also don't want to have to give out 5 different numbers as our business number.

Can somebody please help this noob out? Smile

thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 12 January 2012 22:20]

•  
ICT and Me

If you use a SIP trunk, it depends on the how many channels yoou get from the provider.
Some gives unlimited, so others 10 channels or more. And this is just on one number.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
88fingerslukee

Holy crap! Is that what that means? Well that is phenomenal. I was under the impression that I needed a DID for each line I wanted. Voip.ms gives unlimited channels. I only need my main number then.

thanks!
Previous Topic: [SOLVED]Voicemail Access Problems
Next Topic: Canadian SIP Providers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:43:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00528 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.