Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SHARED PUBLICS FOLDERS (Shared publics folders fail to synchronize)
  •  
Marcheblanc

Send a private message to this user
Confused
Hi,
We use Kerio Mail Server connecter (last 7.3 patch 2 installed.
Alle the emails synchronize perfectly with all smartphones used in the enterprise. «Blackberry, Iphone, Samsung Galaxy II».

But since a few weeks, the public contacts are not synchronizing. All the settings seem to be well set on both side (Kerio and the phones).

How come!

Help please.

Marcheblanc
  •  
Marcheblanc

Hi,
I have to add this particularity: the problem is with "sharing the public contacts".

Marcheblanc
  •  
demonas

I have this problem too on Galaxy S2. I can see public contact folder in my phone. The settings of shared folders in my account is set right.
  •  
Marcheblanc

Hi,
You say (demonas) "I have this problem..." Do you still have the problem and if no, what's your solution

Marcheblanc Confused
  •  
demonas

I still have this problem Sad
  •  
Marcheblanc

Hi demonas,
Ok. I'm working hard on it and as soon as I have a solution, I'll let you know on this forum

Marcheblanc Sad
  •  
demonas

The GAL are working. When I compose email message with the input of the part of corporate email or of name to "to field" and press search adress button, I can find all contacts, including public shared contact folders. But I can't do it from phone contact list.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

AFAIK Android phones cannot synchronize more than one contact folder. This is a limitation of Android client. So, public contacts can be searched only via on-line GAL or they can be synchronized with some 3rd party client (eg. Moxier Mail).
Previous Topic: Filtering messages via third party program
Next Topic: Monitoring and compliance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:13:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.