Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » MyPhone (after login phone not registred)
  •  
Vitaliy

Send a private message to this user
Please, help.

I have deployed Kerio VA (VM Ware eSXI). Everything is work - autoattendant, time scripts, etc.
Try to logon to Kerio MyPhone - web based sip phone. After login to MyPhoen message "your phone isn't registred. Contact your system administrator (to me Sad ). Anybody have any idea about this?

--------------
omnia mea mecum porto
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

MyPhone does not contain the SIP phone functionality. You can use it to access voicemail, configure call forwarding, or to dial from your (desktop) phone.

Vladimir
  •  
Vitaliy

Dear Vladimir,

MyPhone:
You can now dial phone numbers directly from a web browser. Copy and paste a contact's phone number into MyPhone and click dial. Your desktop SIP phone will automatically connect with the other party - no dialing necessary! MyPhone also provides you with browser-based access to your own voicemail, call forwarding options, and call history.

What does it mean? Just words?

--------------
omnia mea mecum porto
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

I am sorry. This is intended to say that you can use the MyPhone interface to initiate calls. The ability to copy and paste phone numbers makes dialing somewhat easier. I will ask our marketing department to rephrase the text to make it clearer. We might have a web-based SIP client in the future but we are not there yet.

Thank you for pointing to this.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: firmware upgrade cisco spa504g
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.2.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:27:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.