Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF's debug.log (KOFF keeps on writing to it, even if disabled)
  •  
TorW

Send a private message to this user
I took a look in a user profile folder on a terminal server today, and discovered that the user's debug.log was 97 MB. This despite debugging (or "reporting") being turned off in his KOFF config. After some checking, I found this to be the case with all users on the server.

In order to have KOFF stop writing to it, I had to explicitly set the LogDebug and LogWarnings registry values to 0 in HKCU, as well as delete the debug log. Only then did KOFF stop adding to it.

Anyone else seen this?

We are using 7.2.3 patch1 and Outlook 2007 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server Std x64.
  •  
TorW

Send a private message to this user
Update: even with the config changes mentioned, KOFF is happily logging various things to the debug.log file. This is slighty confusing ...
Previous Topic: Maximum Concurrent Connections
Next Topic: Integration with Mac Option is broken...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 04:04:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.