Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio preference pane locks up System Preferences.
  •  
bzeb

Send a private message to this user

the Kerio preference pane in OSX seems to consistently lock up the Systems Preferences application.

i don't know if it is a symptom of a bigger problem or not.

but any time i would open it up to stop / start Kerio i would click the Stop button and then it spins and spins and never stops anything. then the entire System Preferences application goes into "Not Responding" and has to be force-quit.

on reopening Kerio is still showing up as running.

this is the most current version of Kerio Connect on the most current version of OSX.
  •  
Sebastian Nash

I have this issue too. Mac OS X Server 10.7.3 and Kerio Connect 7.3.1 patch 2.

Is there another way to gracefully shutdown Kerio Connect on Mac OS X (i.e. not killing processes)? Via command line maybe?

Thanks,
Seb.
  •  
Sebastian Nash

Answering my own question. You can stop, start and restart Kerio Connect respectively via the command line with:

sudo /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/KerioMailServer stop
sudo /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/KerioMailServer start
sudo /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/KerioMailServer restart

Status is not correctly updated in System Preferences however.
Previous Topic: plain text character encoding problem kerio 7.3
Next Topic: Going far past quota in Deleted Items
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:16:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.