Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [7.3.1 patch 2] KOFF Error 8000ffff (Sync Problem Outlook Offline Connector)
  •  
AndreasL

Send a private message to this user
Hello Kerio,

a customer (he use Kerio Connect 7.3.1p2 on a Windows 2008R2 Server and Outlook 2010 on Windows XP and Windows 7 as client) report an error to me and I cannot find something useful about this. I past (sorry, german) error message:

Von: Kerio Outlook Connector 
Gesendet: Ohne
Betreff: Die Nachricht konnte nicht synchronisiert werden.
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Ein Fehler ist bei der Synchronisation der Nachricht #

'Benachrichtung  zum  Übermittlungsstatus  (Fehlgeschlagen)' auf dem Server aufgetreten. 
Kerio Outlook Connector konnte die Nachricht nicht senden oder mit dem Server synchronisieren.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie Ihren Systemadministrator.

Details:

Fehler: 8000ffff.
Nachricht: [SID = x.yyyyyyyyy<_at_>domain.de/706b85cd-2bf9-4464-bb90-ec55b6002002/000001ac,
   ID={84C6047E-294E-43BC-4214-921374070706},
   Ordner: Posteingang ]

Die Nachricht wurde in den Ordner 'Lokale Fehler' Ihres Outlook-Accounts kopiert.

The error 8000ffff occurs while syncing. If I do some research I can find several places belongs not to Kerio which say thats a connection trouble problem. Any idea? Can I say its a TCP problem to connect the local cache DB? Or connect to the server? Were can I take a closer look?

Regards
Andreas
Previous Topic: Start Mail-Rules manually
Next Topic: Outlook Draft Messages on Multiple PC's
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:39:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.