Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Supports for iPhone SiRi (Contact custom tags)
  •  
spengler

Send a private message to this user
I just found that why my iPhone's siri cannot find my mom and dad, while my sister's siri has great jobs on same thing.

It turned into this.

My sister was using iCloud's contact system, and I was using Kerio Connect for all my contacts including my mom and dad.

I figured out how siri marks my mom and dad in my contact,
and that was the why siri couldn't keep my family relationship.

When the contact stored in Apple's iCloud, it can link any other people with custom tags, while exchange can mark only 'Spouse' and 'Assistant (or manager)'.

If this is possible, since KC doesn't have to be fully compliant to strict Exchange server, should we expect upcoming support on custom tags for linking contacts for Siri?

Have a nice day.

•  
Kedar

Hi,
I will add your request to this existing suggestion to indicate to the development team that another customer needs this feature. Please note we do not have a time frame on if or when this feature may be available.

You can also use our "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration to create new suggestions and vote for existing ideas.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This functionality is available in CalDAV account on iPhone. Ie. if you setup contacts on your iPhone to CalDAV instead of Exchange then it will work.

Exchange ActiveSync protocol does not have support for this. You may contact Apple and raise a suggestion for that.
Previous Topic: Outlook Draft Messages on Multiple PC's
Next Topic: Out of Office calendar in webmail one day off?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:41:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.