Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » cisco spa504, program line button but everything disappear after reboot
  •  
ser1998

Send a private message to this user
we have a few spa504g here

i program line button on them for speed dial, after the phone reboot, everything's disappear ??

why ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Is this an auto-provisioned phone? Auto-provisioning should not overwrite buttons' definition but there could be some bug.

Vladimir
  •  
ser1998

yes its an auto provisioning phone

cisco spa504g

is there a wya to program the line buttons on one phone and push it to all the other phone or i have to do it manually ?
  •  
ser1998

also,

i've setup a line buttons, and the phone appeared to have reboot at 2h pm

reboot reason is : Reboot Reason 1: Provisioning(01/26/2012 14:00:37)

why ??

i didn't make any changes to the kerio !
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

This is because the phone discovers that its configuration version differs from the one offered by the provisioning server. Hence the phone decides to reload the configuration file and restart.
  •  
ser1998

then i can't program line buttons manually on the phone ???

how can i do it ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have discovered that there is an issue that influences Linksys phones. The buttons that can be used as either Line buttons or as another function are set back to Line by provisioning. We are currently looking for a solution or workaround.

Vladimir
  •  
ser1998

let me know i really need to have this working.

also, is there a way to make a corporate directory and push it to all phones ?
  •  
ser1998

any update ??? i need this to be working!

i got 4 line buttons phone and i can only use one.... i want to program the other buttons for speed dial
  •  
ser1998

hello ??? any updates ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

No update so far. The fix is rather complicated with the current provisioning design, and it's not yet ready.
Previous Topic: problem with outgoing caller id
Next Topic: Kerio Operator and Cisco ATA 186 and 188
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:36:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.