Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » how to create a directory and push it to all provisioned phone
  •  
ser1998

Send a private message to this user
i want to create a directory with all the local extensions and push it to all my phones provisioned.

this way, 1 person can choose directory on his cisco spa504g and he will see all the extension i will have add into it.

how can i do this ?
  •  
ser1998

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We are now looking into the possibility to configure the phones to use an LDAP directory. This should be a better solution than uploading the directory to all phones.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The attached screenshot shows a configuration of LDAP search in Cisco SPA504G. We used Kerio Connect as the LDAP server. The values you need to change in the configuration are the server's address, the user name, and the user's password. We used 'admin' as the user in this example, but you should use a different user name. Any user who has access to the contact lists should be OK.

Automatic provisioning will not influence the phone's LDAP search config but I plan to make it an optional part of the provisioned config.

Vladimir

• Attachment: LDAP_504G.png
    (Size: 211.05KB, Downloaded 659 times)
  •  
ser1998

it will not affect auto provisioning ?

i program line buttons and after 30min-1h the phone reboot and erase all my line buttons.

when do you plan on releasing a fix for that ??
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I would like to fix the rewriting of Line buttons in version 1.2.1

Vladimir
  •  
88fingerslukee

I would love this functionality for Snom phones as well.

In what upcoming version can we expect this?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

If we supply the LDAP server address through automatic provisioning, we will cover all phones that support such option. I guess Snom should not have a problem with that. I am not able to give an actual version number at this moment. I think it should be possible to configure the Snoms manually, much like it is possible with Linksys.

Vladimir
  •  
ser1998

i've setup the ldap but i need to enter the complete name of the person i want to know extension,

there isn't any ways to list the complete directory instead of having to search ???

example : i would push directory button and it would list all the available extensions
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Search/list functionality depends on what the SIP phones provide.

Vladimir
  •  
fishtech

Hi,

Could someone kindly share how to configure a Snom phone via LDAP to Kerio Connect.

Thanks,

ft.
Previous Topic: Server Address Book?
Next Topic: Webinar Alert Kerio Operator Version 1.2 gives businesses control of telephony costs
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 22:48:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00544 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.