Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone reminders that won't stop
  •  
lancorp

Send a private message to this user
Searching this forum, I found this was an issue a long time ago, but we're pretty current (7.3.1) and we have a user (not me, I'm just the messenger) that has an iPhone 4 and is configured with a shared calendar (of her boss).

The problem is, reminders from the Boss's calendar keep popping up every 15 minutes, constantly. She had to disable the calendar at night to keep from being awoken!

The reminders aren't even timely, as the reminders can be for events in the far future. When they come, they come 5 or 6 at a time. She acknowledges them, and they come back in 15-20 minutes.

Ideas?

Since I'm not the actual user, I don't have the fine details, but this pretty much tells the story. Smile
  •  
lancorp

Send a private message to this user
Hmmm...no one has reminder issues on iPhone 4??

We're still having problems!
Previous Topic: Kerio 6.2 Mail unable to open default email folders the information store could not be opened
Next Topic: Is there a way to change
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:08:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.