Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PC and Laptop with Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline) (is this possible)
  •  
rigo

Send a private message to this user
Can Outlook Connector (Offline) be setup to run on at two on two different computers for the same user? ie:

PC at office, Laptop on the road, PC at home or even Macbook Pro

or is it installed on a primary PC and all others are via web, etc.

thanks

ps: Warning, Only one Kerio Outlook Connector account is allowed in each profile. http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/userguide/en/sect-koffinst. html how about on another computer, does this warning imply that it can not be setup on another computer?
  •  
catoxpress

You can load the KOFF on multiple computers for the same user account. I have it loaded on my desktop at work, my laptop, and on a desktop at home. I've had no problems.
  •  
rigo

cool, will give it a try--thanks for the reply!
  •  
stupot1397

Yes, It works fine.

The link you posted basically means you cannot have more than one Kerio account per user on the same machine.
  •  
TorW

You can have multiple KOFF setups on a single computer if all the users have separate Windows accounts. We have a terminal server with one KOFF installation and 80 users. Works without a hitch.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 7.3.1 Patch 2 Released!
Next Topic: Subscribing to a Kerio calendar from Gmail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 07:55:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.