Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Undeliverable Calendar email...again and agaqin (bounce back email after declined appointment)
  •  
benjah

Send a private message to this user
I had a friend ask us to test his calendar. He sent me an appointment (from Google) which I got in calendar, and declined. The response was set to go to an address that isn't a valid email address...basically a UID like a calendar user would have (1344252/principal/<_at_>unspecified domain...)

No problem, except that for the last couple weeks, I'll get at least 2/3 copies of this message (the undeliverable one) sent back to me. I get it - it won't ever get there...but I don't know where to look to see the message, and stop it..

Any ideas? Nothing in mail queue - just have no idea where / how to stop this. Not my calendar, so, I can't do that and don't know if this resolves the issue..

The full email:
This is an informative message sent by kerio.mac-md.com.

The server was not able to deliver your email message

Subject: Declined: Ben & Holly
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:00:15 -0600

to the following addresses:

</1344050712/principal/<_at_>unspecified-domain> (kerio.mac-md.com: Host not fo
und)
  •  
GlennK

It sounds like your calendar path is not set up correctly. There was some discussion here awhile back that the "principle" was some legacy path. The server path should be something like /caldav/users/domain/user/
  •  
mmoench

I have the same problem here, except that it happens between two users on the same mail server. One user declined a meeting request and now she receives the same error-message over and over again (every 5 minutes or so):

Quote:
The server was not able to deliver your email message

Subject: Declined: xxxxxx
Date: xxxxx

to the following addresses:

<xxxxx<_at_>unspecified-domain> (mail.xxxxx.com: Host not found)

I searched everywhere but can't find where to delete the source for that message. Any idea?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Look into the mail log to find out which client is sending the message.
  •  
mmoench

Thank you for the tip!
I somehow assumed that it is some kind of internal generated message.
I found it to be the users iPad via ActiveSync to send the messages. After deleting the ActiveSync device it stopped. Will reinstall her iPad tomorrow and hopefully the messages will not appear again.

Again, thanks for the quick response!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

If it is iPad, make sure it is updates to iOS 6.0.1. There is a bug in iOS 6 causing such behavior.
Previous Topic: Bind IP to Outgoing SMTP
Next Topic: Kerio Mailstore and Windows 2012 NTFS w/ deduplication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 13:43:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.