Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No calendar delegates on iPhone?
  •  
Knee71

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

Trial user here, exploring Kerio Connect 7.3.1, Patch 2 Build 6199. All looks good, but I seem to be unable to to view calendar delegates on the iPhone. Any hints? Thanks in advance for your time!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Synchronization of shared folders to mobile devices over Exchange ActiveSync is an unique feature of Kerio Connect. The user has to add access rights to you in the calendar folder. The you can subscribe it in WebMail and configure synchronization of the folder to mobile devices. See http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/userguide/en/sect-folders.h tml#sect-folderssync for more information.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 February 2012 16:34]

•  
Knee71

Excellent! Things are working properly now. Thanks for your post.
  •  
Thomas Kraus

the link 2 posts above is not working

1) How can I access a delegated Calendar on iphone?
2) How can I subscribe/add to a shared calendar on iPhone?

greets
Thomas
  •  
Thomas Kraus

thats what i did, in kerio client on the mac i configured the delegation and than i configured the synchronization with the mobile device.
on the mac i can do all delegate stuff like accepting invitations and so on. on the iphone i can't even see the calendar. but i can see all other 'normal' shared calendars.
if i deselect the delegation of the calendar and configure it as a shared calendar i can also see the calendar on the iPhone (get a notification that another person wants to share the calendar with me - by the way how can i access old rejected invitations? or is it necessary that the person invites me again?)

Is it necessary to reinstall the profiles on the iPhone?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 May 2014 17:27]

•  
Thomas Kraus

Hi Kerio Team,

that all works as described except that delegated Calendars are not shown in the iOS Calendar. That is bad. Could you fix this?

regards Thomas
Previous Topic: How to fix "socket limit reached" error?
Next Topic: Email with strange characters
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 10:28:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00457 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.