Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » User cannot open Outlook... (User cannot open Outlook...)
  •  
Hufcor

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We are using:
Kerio Connect 7.2.0 Patch 1 Build 4008

I have one user that is receiving the following error:

Outlook 2007 (on a Windows 7 workstation)
Cannot open your default e-mail folders. CAppServer::AS_create:Exception of class HResultException: .\ConnectionGroup.cpp(99), ConnectionGroup::activate: 0x80041001 KOFF_E_DB_SQL_ERROR

I have deleted the profile and reinstalled it. I also reinstalled Outlook (selecting to run a repair). He is currently able to gain access to his email via a web browser and his laptop. The issue resides on his office desktop.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
  •  
Kcaldera

To me it sounds like a local problem to the machine.

1. Did outlook ever work on this machine and user?
2. If you log into a new user profile, does it work?
3. Have you run all Office updates?
4. After deleting the mail profile, did you restart the machine?
I had to redo someones profile today, and it did not work until after I restarted the machine.
5. Try deleting the mail profile, deleting the Outlook folder, and restarting. Then recreating the account.
drive:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook
6. What about running CHKDSK on the drive?
  •  
davenet

Rebooting after removing the profile did it for me. I then added the profile again and Outlook finally worked properly. Hopefully this will help someone else with this problem.

David
Previous Topic: Migrate from OSX to Windows Server 2008
Next Topic: Monitor outgoing mails for a selected account
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 13:43:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.