Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Calendar
  •  
Blisk

Send a private message to this user
Calendar bussy doesn't work at all.
I have on clients windows 7 and Office 2007, soon we will migrate to 2010.
And users can't use calendar if that doesn't work.

Works only if I use
Subscribe to my calendar (read only).
After that works OK.

So how can I deploy a policy or something to user that, this will automatically works.

Is there a way to do that, because I can't go to every user and manually do that?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Blisk wrote on Thu, 02 February 2012 11:32
Calendar bussy doesn't work at all.

I'm sorry I don't understand. Do you mean that freebusy lookups don't work? Or what? Can you explain it more?
  •  
Blisk

Do you mean that freebusy lookups don't work?
Exactly, doesn't work at all.

When I put in some meting doesn't show if person is availible and in message balon I get this error notification.

Until I manually install...

Subscribe to my calendar (read only) (Outlook 2007 and later)
Synchronization with Kerio Connect when you can't use Kerio Outlook Connector, or need to get calendars from multiple mail servers.

On client computer. After that works ok.
So how to do that from server to deploy it to all clients.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Blisk wrote on Thu, 02 February 2012 14:12

When I put in some meting doesn't show if person is availible and in message balon I get this error notification.

If you're using HTTPS (SSL) then you must make sure that server SSL certificate anem matches the hostname, the certificate is valid, trusted and not expired. If you're using self-signed certificate, the certificate has to be imported into Windows client otherwise Outlook fails to get the data.

There is simple test: If you can open webmail page (https://yourserver.com) in Internet Explorer with no warnings about invalid certificate, then it will work in Outlook as well.
  •  
Blisk

Certificate matches hostname and not expired, valid to 2022.
When I access my web page with https://mypage.com internet explorer warn me that certificate is not trusted.
I did put this certificate into trusted one but still the same.
Is there anything to do to avoid this problem?

Certificate is made in Kerio admin section.-> certificates.
  •  
Blisk

Server from where clients get deployed certificate is windows 2008 r2.
How do clients have installed certificate in which containers and with which settings to make this works ok?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Blisk wrote on Thu, 02 February 2012 17:38
Server from where clients get deployed certificate is windows 2008 r2.
How do clients have installed certificate in which containers and with which settings to make this works ok?

Well, I think you should ask your operating system vendor, ie. Microsoft. Or use Google. Here is a guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QraF334jDo
  •  
Blisk

thank you for info.
What I wan't to know how is certificate installed and what rights that certificate have when it is installed manually.
Or how it has to be to work with Outlook calendar.
Someone has to know that.

I know how to install certificate I did it in many ways but Outlook calendar didn't work.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You wrote: "When I access my web page with https://mypage.com internet explorer warn me that certificate is not trusted." This means that the certificate is not installed properly or it has been installed in wrong certificate store.
  •  
Blisk

It works now.
Certificate must be installed in Trusted root certification authorities
Previous Topic: Duplicated duplicate reminders being duplicated
Next Topic: Directory Service Tab, Host Name, Differences?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:00:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00520 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.