Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » multiple outgoing sip question
  •  
ser1998

Send a private message to this user
we have 2 sip

one is an analogue line connected to a spa3102 and the second is a trunk sip

the first sip can have 1 simulatenous call and the second one, 5.

is there a way to have it switch to the second sip automatically when the first sip is full (1 person connected on it) ?

i tried it and when the first sip is full, it says service not available (because he's trying to use the full sip) but i want it to use the 2nd one automatically.

thanks!

[Updated on: Tue, 07 February 2012 22:23]

•  
ser1998

i've restriced the spa3102 sip to 1 simultaneous call and the trunk sip to 5 but it's not working
  •  
ICT and Me

I second that. I want also this kind of solution. But in our case we have a GSM Gateway. When the lines on the gateway are full, the other outgoing mobile number must redirect to the siptrunk.
Maybe this is possible. The ougoing rule regonize full line and rewrite the first number (add a different number) that can be regonized by the SIP trunk.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This can be done by assigning two or more interfaces under the same outbound prefix. The interfaces will be tried in the order in which they are listed. See the attached snapshot.

Vladimir

•  
ICT and Me

@Vladimir,
This will not work in my case. May I send e-mail with details?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ser1998

it's working if you got a prefix,

if you don't have one, it's not working

thanks
  •  
ICT and Me

To all,
I have just tested the way Vladimir adviced and it works. We have a single line GSM Gateway and if the line is already taken the other mobile call will be redirect to the SIP trunk.

@Vladimir,
Do you still need the setup what I have done with the PORtech GSM Gateway (Mobile) to get it working?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ser1998

yes it's working with a prefix! but without,it's not working
  •  
ICT and Me

What do you mean with no prefix? Prefix to select outgoing line or the calling area prefix?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ser1998

the route prefix for outgoing call

if you don'T specify any prefix and you got more than 1 SIP, it's not working

but if you choose a prefix like 9 it's working
  •  
ser1998

like this it's not working

•  
ICT and Me

Oke, I don't know where you are on our wonderfull earth. But here in the Netherlands all phonenumbers are started with 0 example local area codes like 071xxx 070xxxx 025xxx 088xxx 0900xx 0800xxx etc etc
If this is the same in your case/country the use that as prefix without rewriting number.
Calling to foreign country will be always starting with 0. Good this be a solution?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ser1998

i'm in canada

phone number can start with different number

418-435-3456 or 514-234-6547 are 2 different city in canada

and i dont want to have to add a number before the phone number when i call someone

thanks
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

The usual approach is to use a prefix like 9 or 0 (in Europe) for dialing out. You strip the prefix before sending the call out and therefore you don't care about the actual area code.

I have just changed my test setup to use an dial-out empty prefix and it works well. Since I used 9 as the prefix before, I had to change the rule for rewriting numbers to strip 0 digits from the called number when calling out and to add no prefix for incoming calls.

Vladimir

ser1998

ok this is strange because it's not working here in canada

i've test it once again and it says service unavailable (because it's trying to use the same SIP instead of using the second one)

as soon as i use a prefix it's working.
Previous Topic: remote access voicemail
Next Topic: Realtime Call Monitoring
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:42:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00589 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.