Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Custom Rules-Spam Filter (Partially stopped working???)
  •  
manyhats

Send a private message to this user
Hello everyone, my issue is that I have about 30 custom rules setup to whitelist mail from known good sources. Some of these sources will get blacklisted for one reason or another. We setup these rules to override the SPAM Block function. When I looked over the most of them showed between 35 and 40 days since they were last used but we get emails from these people. Do I need to have the boxes checked next to each rule that needs to be active? I tried selecting the rules and hitting reset which did not seem to help. Kerio 7.1.3
  •  
manyhats

Well, I see alot of views but no answers... So I will update this with what I have observed from my setup. I placed check marks in every rule I have setup and the "Last Used Before" time stamp is now updating for all of my rules that have recieved email traffic. So from what I have observed you do need to actually check the rules to have them apply.

I will wait for a more senior Kerio user to confirm this since I am going off observation which could be really just a coincidence.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It is very simple - the checkbox enables the rule. If you uncheck it, then the rule is ignored. No rocket science here.
  •  
manyhats

Hey, I never said my questions were hard... Smile

Thank you Pavel. I appreciate you looking over the boards and answering questions.
Previous Topic: Strange error after update
Next Topic: Failed POP3 login from <>
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 17:26:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.