Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Configuring Persistent static route in Kerio Operator
  •  
Gagik

Send a private message to this user
How can I adding Persistent static route for my network?
In Linux I need to edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0 file to define static routes for eth0 interface.

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Static routes are not supported in the current administration GUI. A manual workaround is as follows:

- Log in as root to Operator (Alt-F2 at the console), the password is the same as Admin's
- Alternatively, enable ssh by shift-clicking the button tasks in System Health

As root, do the following:

# mount -o remount,rw /
# vi /etc/boxinit.d/netconfig (or you can use nano text editor)

Scroll down to the end of the file and add the following line for each static route:
ip route add <subnet> via <gateway> (example: ip route add 172.12.0.0/16 via 192.168.12.254)

# mount -o remount,ro /
# reboot

You will need to repeat this after you upgrade Operator to a newer version.

Vladimir
  •  
Juan G Suarez

As I set up the gateway for the second network card?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This will work with multiple interfaces as well.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Multiple Nics
Next Topic: Register TRUNK provider UNE Colombia
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:28:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00396 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.