Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Invitee status missing or not changing
  •  
eaalthof

Send a private message to this user
In iCal and on the web interface, we are not able to view who has accepted and who not. On the web interface we see nothing except for a green checkmark for oneself. In iCal everyone gets a question mark. (A year or two ago we used to see a circle and slash if someone accepted which was obviously wrong but actually did indicate a change!) This was annoying but not a big problem until we have been hiring and growing recently and it is too hard to keep track of who will be at a meeting anymore. (The hack we have come up with is to make a new event and look at everyone's availability to see if they will be attending.)

I have searched to the full extent I was able but inevitably it routes to the problem where invitees can't view each others' status which we aren't concerned about as our problem is much more basic.

But is there a setting that needs be changed in order to change from the invitee question marks in iCal to the actual response? (the email replies are working fine- so it is simply an "indicator" problem not a communication between computers problem)
  •  
miless

Are you looking at the original event in its "home" calendar (the calendar in which it was created), or at the confirmation event (that is, the event that appears on an invitee's individual calendar when they accept an invitation)?

In my experience, attendance acceptance status for all of the invitees can only be seen on the original event. When looking at an invitee's confirmation event, I've only ever seen what you're describing: a list of other invitees with grey question marks and a green check mark for the invitee's own name. I asked Kerio about this a long time ago; they claimed it was intended behavior and was set up that way for privacy reasons. It would be nice to have a setting to enable full attendance information even on confirmation events, but I don't believe there's a way to make that happen in the current version of Kerio Connect.
  •  
spiggott

Same problem here. Were you ever able to get this resolved or find a better workaround?
Previous Topic: email showing up on smartphones as garbage
Next Topic: Flags on shared accounts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:12:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.