Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » incoming call routing question
  •  
ser1998

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we have 2 analogue lines connected to 2 spa3102 (each analogue line on each spa3102)

i want to be able to do this :

when someone call the phone number #1 and there is someone on the line, i want the call to be forwarded to the 2nd line so that the call can be picked up.

how ?

it was possible with my old nortel callpilot 100 Smile

the phone number #1 is the company main phone number.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 February 2012 20:30]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want inbound calls to use the second analog line when the first one is occupied? I think you should ask your carrier to configure this for you. Operator cannot influence how the telco handles calls on their side.

Vladimir
  •  
ser1998

yes exactly what i wanna do.

i'll check with the telco

thanks!
  •  
ser1998

if i have 2 trunk sip instead of 2 pstn line, how can i do it ? is it done through the Operator or through the SIP provider ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

It's in fact the same situation, it's controlled by the carrier. However SIP carriers usually allow several concurrent calls for each number, so you do not need the fallback to the other line.
Previous Topic: Call Routing Multiple Numbers Issue
Next Topic: Change auto provisioning config
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:01:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.