Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Blocks web based E-mail web sites
  •  
King_a_1

Send a private message to this user
When I Enable Kerio Control it blocks all E-mail web based web sites like yahoo , gmail and hotmail and all other web sites works fine.
I didn't set any rule for blocking email web sites also I tried to make rule any to any and service any with allow rule but still email web sites isn't working . Every time I need to use email web sites I have to disable Kerio control !

Can you please help me ?

[Updated on: Mon, 20 February 2012 15:41]

•  
King_a_1

Please I need a quick reply
  •  
markt

Are you controlling access to https sites? Also, are you using Control at the gateway or as a desktop application?
  •  
King_a_1

I am not controlling access to https sites I made an access rule for allowing any service from any source to any destination but still not working Also I am using control at the gateway
  •  
King_a_1

Please I am trying to understand why it is blocking E-mail web sites there is no rule for blocking HTTPS and I can access all HTTPS web sites except email web sites please if any one could help I even remove kerio control and install it again but same problem .
  •  
King_a_1

may be because I installed kerio connect & kerio control on the same server does this cause the problem ???

Please any one reply me ?
Previous Topic: Mailing lists
Next Topic: ipv6 traffic rules?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 04:09:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.