Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync with Blackberry Playbook
  •  
crome

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Now that OS 2.0 is out for the Blackberry Playbook, has anyone been able to sync over ActiveSync? I can't get it working.
  •  
crome

I do see this in the server log:

[21/Feb/2012 21:22:48] ActiveSyncRequest::Execute: Access denied for device d156370ae8619fda753b18be41b736aa (user: me<_at_>mydomain.com). The device 'PlayBook' isn't supported in this version.
  •  
crome

I enabled the switch to allow unsupported devices. Will let you know in the event I encounter issues.
  •  
Boldo97

HI,
have you been able to sync ?

•  
crome

Yes I am. Experiencing some minor issues though. I cannot see all my mail folders and some messages don't seem to sync but until now it only happened once or twice. Nothing blocking but not 100%. Have not checked contacts and agenda yet.
  •  
Boldo97

Great.
Should you be so kind to illustrate which settings you didattica in Playbook mail account?
  •  
crome

Sure. I entered username, email adress and password. I'm using local accounts so didn't add any domain. I did have an issue with the server address. Using the hostname of my server didn't work. I had to type in the IP address. Notice that I'm using SSL. I have push enabled.
Previous Topic: Outlook Filter Rules
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 7.3.2 release
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:28:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.