Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No tasks in Outlook 2011
  •  
reneS

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm running the latest version of Kerio Connect (7.3.2 build 6388) and also the latest version of Outlook 2011 for Mac (14.1.4) and have a problem with my tasks which do not show. There are several tasks (some recurring, some not) and they show in Outlook 2010, iPhone 4S and a BlackBerry Bold 9900.

I used Microsoft Database Utility (from Outlook 2011) to renew the main identity but this didn't help either. This is happening on two different Macs, both are running OS X Lion 10.7.3

Is anyone else having this problem or has a fix for this?

TIA
René

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2012 11:11]

•  
reneS

Is nobody else having this problem?

Kind regards
René
  •  
reneS

Really nobody?!

I deleted the account in Outlook and set it up again, the tasks showed again for perhaps 2 weeks... now the list is empty again Sad

Am I really the only one with this problem?

Kind regards
René
  •  
yukiomishima

i am also having this issue

is there a solution (OSX 10.6.8, Connect v7.4.3 & Outlook 2011 v14.2.4)?

thanks

yukioMishima
  •  
yukiomishima

still having this issue

kerio 8.1.1 (1374)
outlook 2011 for mac (14.3.5)

tasks and notes both show up in the kerio web client as well as in old webmail

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

yukioMishima
  •  
yukiomishima

just for reference.. the tasks do show up in apple mail as To Do items.. and they show up in both (old) webmail and the new kerio connect client

not showing up in outlook 2011.. anyone?

thanks in advance

yukioMishima

[Updated on: Thu, 20 June 2013 15:55]

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Please enable Outlook logging (http://kb.kerio.com/article.php?id=1053), try to resynchronize task folder (right-click "Tasks" folder, select "Folder Properties", tab "General", button "Empty" in section Empty Cache). Stop Outlook and send us the log. The sample of the task from Connect message store (.eml file) would be useful too.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
yukiomishima

pavel

thanks for the reply

please provide an address to send the log to

yukioMishima
  •  
Kerio_ppolak

Hello,

I created a support ticket for you. Please send the logs as instructed in the ticket. It was sent to the email address registered in forums.

Regards,

Pavel Polak
Technical Operations Director | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
yukiomishima

pavel

thanks for the reply

email received.. & replied to with log file

thanks

yukioMishima
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I'm sorry, but there are no lines with Tasks synchronization. Did you clear the folder cache as requested? This pushes Outlook to throw away folder content and load it again from the server. It's also better to close Outlook before copying logs. Thanks

Pavel Špalek
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I checked the new uploaded log. I can see successful synchronization of about 12 tasks, tasks are not marked as completed. No error messages or problems reported. The only unusual configuration is that there are 2 mailboxes configured, with different names, both with accessible Task folder, but it shouldn't cause any problem, you should see 2 Task folders in the the folder list. Just please recheck if you have both of them enabled. Isn't there any filter applied? Please select in the menu "View" -> "Filters" -> "Clear all filters". Otherwise I can't see any reason why they are hidden.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 June 2013 12:56]

Pavel Špalek
  •  
yukiomishima

pavel

thanks for your replies

i have tried everything suggested.. and still tasks do not show up

clearing the cache prompts outlook to resync with the server.. i can see in the progress bar that outlook is downloading the tasks again.. BUT.. no show

thanks again for all

yukioMishima
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

If you can see synchronization of the tasks, it doesn't seem to be server problem. Google says you are not alone. It seems to be related to the Spotlight:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/officeversio n_other-outlook/tasks-not-showing-up-in-outlook-2011/74eb0d3 4-e35e-40a8-91ea-6bc112ccefaf
http://superuser.com/questions/323179/tasks-not-appearing-in -mac-outlook-2011
Pleae try suggested and let us know
Regards
Pavel

Pavel Špalek
yukiomishima

Pavel

thanks

i had tried all of that prior to posting on this thread originally.... but... no go

i have pretty much tried everything suggested by micro$oft.. as well as kerio.. and the problem persists

thanks again for all

yukioMishima

[Updated on: Sat, 29 June 2013 00:14]

Previous Topic: help plz
Next Topic: Reminders keep displaying in Outlook 2011
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:48:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.