Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Subscribing to an external calendar with a pubilc calendar?
  •  
jhtinc

Send a private message to this user
Here's the goal my client has, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make this happen. They have a web site that they use to manage staff schedules. It works well for them. They also now have a Connect server, and they are using it to manage mail along with individual and company calendars. What they would like to do if possible is this: they want to have a public folder that is linked to RSS or a generated ICS file that comes from the website. This way they could view the staffing calendar within their calendar client (Typically iCal, Outlook Mac, or Outlook Windows - they are a mixed platform shop).

Of course, it could also be done as a feed to the individual calendar clients, but they'd like to do it the first way - mainly because that would also provide a unified view in webmail. Is it possible for a public calendar to be populated by subscription at the server, or are we looking at plan B?
  •  
rickblackdog

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I'm interested in this for pretty much the exact same reason. Ideally I'd like to end up with some XML from calendars or contacts which can then be used in other sources like mail chimp or an external calendar.

I know I can spit out to google calendars but ideally I'd like to avoid any stepping stones along the way.

Anyone any ideas?
Previous Topic: Migrate from hosted Exchange?
Next Topic: Kerio POP to IMAP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:11:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.