Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Socket error: Unable to bind socket for DNS service to 192.168.100.2:53
  •  
exshige

Send a private message to this user
In my KWF6.0 error log, i got tons of this error every 3-5 seconds. Can someone explain what is this and how to solve it? So, far i have only used the Wizard to create the traffic rule.

192.168.100.2 is my gateway (2 NIC) with KWF installed.

And i notice that after upgrading to 6.0, i noticed a slight delay when submiting web request. Was using 5.04 previously, and each time i click a link, i can see on my IE status saying 'Waiting for ....' almost instantly.

Now, with 6.0, i will see 'Resolving host .....' msg for 3-4 seconds before showing 'Waiting for.....'.

Please help. Thanks.
  •  
hoisiong

Send a private message to this user
I use the new Kerio 9.10.0 Build 1087 Aug 27th , 2016. I have also experienced the same thing with you . ' Resolving host ..... ' msg for 3-4 seconds before showing 'Waiting for .. ' . Previously I was using Mikrotik not having problems . I'm using 8GB PC12800 i3-4170 500GB hard drive . Do speknya less ? ( To handle DHCP 170 computer , but could only 60 internet users with 15Mbps bindwith 1 : 1 ) . Please if there is a solution Thanks
Previous Topic: My firewall doesn't detect the newest update
Next Topic: Quiet vpn client install for script deployment?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:50:44 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00921 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.