Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Iphone 3g (groundwire) incomming call problem
  •  
mar99

Send a private message to this user
Hello Kerio/all

i'm setting up a Kerio Operator but i have now 1 problem (i thought it worked yesterday. but i don't for sure anymore).

i configure my iphone app (groundwire) to Kerio Operator.
i can call with my iphone (over 3G) to my desktop phone (Cisco 7961)
and i turned on DMZ (on my router).

and if i try with my desktop phone calling to my iphone then my iphone won't ring (iphone doesn't see any incoming calls).

is it maybe the codec (i tried everything i think)?

thanks

marcel

[Updated on: Thu, 01 March 2012 00:56]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Please have a look at https://kb.kerio.com/article/configuring-nat-821.html

I guess the scenario 'Operator behind NAT' applies to your situation. Maybe the scenario 'Phone behind NAT' applies as well - check whether the iPhone gets a public or private IP address. Some mobile telcos do not give public IP addresses to phones any more, so the iPhone could be behind NAT despite being in the 3G network.
  •  
ICT and Me

@Marcel,

Are you from the Netherlands or Belgium?
If so please contact me. Search for ICT and Me.
Maybe I can help?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: hook up radio into sound port of kerio
Next Topic: iPhone Clients
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:35:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.