Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Restrict sharing rights
  •  
alykhan

Send a private message to this user
Is it possible to restrict the sharing rights dropdown to individual groups?

I am planning to use Workspace between all my clients but when they share a page i don't want them to see all my other clients. When the click on the share dropdown they can see my entire client list. Is there a way I can restrict that list to members of the group only?

•  
nausica

That's a problem from day one, Alykhan but nobody found a true solution. We've been talking about that already. I am not sure Kerio wants to move in this direction and I did not find the way to make it work in virtual mode either...
If it would be possible to make the users separated by groups I will have already 200 users instead of 30 like now !
  •  
TEFICO

I think so, it's a problem.

Another problem in the same way, is that it's not possible to create a user who cannot create any space/page, only access pages where he got rights.
  •  
Timo W├Âllner

+1

therefore I opened this feedback:
http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/73201-kerio-workspace/sugge stions/2837813-right-management-for-creating-new-space

If you think we need it, then please vote!
It doesn't include the "share rights", but we can comment this or open a new idea.
  •  
TEFICO

Yes, it's a problem.

I think it must be implemented the right to:
- View all users
- View only users in his group
- View no other users.

Just with the posibility to create users with no rights to create spaces/pages.
Previous Topic: KWS behind the reverse proxy
Next Topic: client does not appear to work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:38:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.