Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iOS Intensive Push Battery Drain
  •  
graphicflyer

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

The issue concerning intensive battery drain while using Exchange via Push is probably linked to the following error messages. They only appear when push is activated.

Those errors appear once every second.
<Error>: WiFi:[XXXXXXXXXX]: Client dataaccessd set type to background application
<Error>: WiFi:[XXXXXXXXXX]: Disable WoW requested by "dataaccessd"

I got them from the iPhone Config Tool which can show you the console of the iPhone plug in via USB.

Sadly I cannot check if they appear with an other Exchange Software but this would definitely be very useful.

Kerio Connect Version: 7.3.2
iPhone 4S
iPad 1

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 23:10]

•  
graphicflyer

Send a private message to this user
Problem seems to be solved when turning of PUSH for Kerio on the iPhone and using 15 min schedule instead.

I checked push with a MobileMe account and the errors do NOT appear.

Any hints on a solution if you still want to use push?
Previous Topic: multiple domains
Next Topic: Thunderbird 10.0 and Kerio Connect LDAPS issues.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 01:00:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.