Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bad item count in Kerio Console
  •  
iross

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a problem with one mailbox. User say that outlook is very slow.

When i check user statistic, Kerio console say that user have 433 872 items.

But when i go on Kerio Webmail, user don't have a lot of item.

So i have try:

Reindex user account through Kerio Console-> items count stay at 433 872.

Rename stats.usr to stats.old -> Kerio recreate stats.usr but items count stay at 433 872.

Rename index.fld of INBOX to index.bad -> Kerio recreate index but items count stay at 433 872.

I have also manually checked directly on the store folder of user and i have 7095 Files and 248 folders.

So i don't understand why kerio report an huge ammount of items and how i can reset this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sebastien

Previous Topic: Blackberry Connector
Next Topic: Cannot write data to connection socket
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:37:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.