Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Questions about usage extensions and missed calls
  •  
Rest

Send a private message to this user
Hallo All,

Since last week we have kerio Operator implanted as our telecom server in our company and i totally love it!
We already had the Kerio Connect en Control. So this feels like home Wink

But after struggling some time with the questions i have and i don't seem to find an answer i hope you could help or educate me?

The problem is that i have a snom 870 provisioned ( p1) and i have an iPhone app with ( u1) and an other handheld with ( u2)

so my extension looks like this:

(xxx) offline.
(xxx) u1 ip:192
(xxx) u2 ip:192
(xxx) P1 ip:192

when i get an call i and take the call with the p1. Then u1 and u2 lets me see missed call. How do i configure that it doesn't display it?

and an other question is when i have the provisioned phone p1 and take 1 call. How can i place the call in hold and receive an other call?
So i get 2 lines on provisioned phones?

Thanks for helping me out! Cant wait to see what the next revision will bring!

Greetings Tim

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! The list of missed calls in individual phones is something that Operator cannot influence. I do not think there is an API that would allow us to manipulate the lists inside the phones. I can see it would be quite useful, though, to have the same synchronized call history on all phones.

Holding a call and receiving another one is again a phone-specific function. It depends on how your SIP phone implements it. They usually use some context buttons around the phone display for this.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Purchase License Question
Next Topic: Connect Integration Weirdness
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:44:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.