Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » VACATION ignored
  •  
Lord of the Macs

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

one of our users gets messages like this:

Error in mail sorting script:
The following error occured in your mail sorting script on mail server at mail.xxx.de:

VACATION ignored: only one vacation is allowed

Commands will be ignored until you fix the error.

A vacation time frame was configured, but it was over (hence deactivated) when the message was sent. Currently there is another additional filter rule active, but this is for sure not a vacation...

Can someone give me a hint, what is happening here?

Thanks in advance

LotM

Never trust a running system ... except for Mac OS X Wink
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Out of office rule is active even if the time period for the rule passed. We will try to sort this out in some next version. The workaround is simple: disable Out of Office rule when it is not needed.
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

I am getting this same error on our system. I have since disabled the out of office, now the error is gone, but now the other filter/alert isn't firing. The problem here is that the user is gone for over 2 weeks, so sending one out of office every 7 days isn't working for us. His manager is requiring his out of office to fire for every single email. So I created a rule to autoreply to every email.

Why is this not working? We are running 8.1.x the most current version.

Thanks,
Trent Greenawalt

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

So I went into "edit script" and changed "Days 7" to "days 0" and now it fires for every email. So i imagine if you want it once a day, then I would change it to "Days 1"

if true
{
vacation :days 1 "Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office Tue. July 16th returning Tue. July 30th. During this time i will not have access to email. Please forward emails to abc<_at_>abc.com You may also call our main office at 800-555-1212 .\nThank you and have a good day!";
stop;
}

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: Moving Folders
Next Topic: Two domains with different SMTP settings possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 10:49:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.