Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Routing issue with SIP Trunks (Call Routing)
  •  
silars

Send a private message to this user
After doing a little research on SIP trunks, Caller ID, and Call Routing, I have been unable to resolve my issue.

I have two SIP interfaces (one is an SPA3102 bridging a PSTN line, another is a SIP trunk from Nextiva with 2 lines).

I have set up one of the Nextiva DIDs to be routed to a conference call. The other is routed to a ringing group. The problem is all calls on the SIP trunk are routed to whichever is configured first (conference call or ringing group).

I'm not seeing much leeway for misconfiguration. It is possible there is some protocol issue between Nextiva and Kerio. What fields in the SIP header are you using for the Call Routing?

Furthermore, the "Rewrite Numbers" tab doesn't appear to be functional anymore. Calling numbers don't change regardless of what I configure. Though I'm not sure how much sense it makes to configure rewriting of incoming calling numbers in the outgoing routing rules.

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Routing is based on the request line, ie. the number right after the 'INVITE' keyword. If you do not figure it out, please send your support information file (from the System Health screen) to us.

Vladimir
  •  
silars

Solved.

The issue with Nextiva is they always send the first number on the trunk in the Request-Line. The called DID is sent in the "To:" field. Checking the 'Use "To:" instead of INVITE request line' under Advanced settings for the SIP interface appears to have resolved the issue.

Amazing, it works just like it says it does. A good night's sleep does wonders. Must have looked at that setting about 1000 times, but the packet captures just weren't computing in my head last night. First thing this morning...voila!

Thanks for the quick response.
Previous Topic: Groundwire + Operator
Next Topic: remote phone not hearing people when calling local extension
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:40:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.