Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem Address Book macosx
  •  
rvgulik

Send a private message to this user
We are using Kerio Connect 7.3.2. build 6388 on macosx lion 10.7.3 server.

Client : macosx lion 7.3

The following thing happens :

When we add a contact to the contacts folder in the public folders AND add a category to this contact, then the address book (ab) on the client shows this category with the contact. This is nice and works fine.
But when we change or remove this category it still shows this category in AB.

If none of the contacts has a category then why does it still shows up in AB??

If tried the following :

Removed the carddav account from AB AND empty the cache of AB.
Then i manually added this account again and to my surprise the categories showed up again, this is very annoying. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Thanks
  •  
rvgulik

•  
MultiCam

I have the same problem too. I don't like the way it currently works and hope a solution could be found.. I like how it works on the iPhone where it just shows the groups instead of dynamically creating things based on category..
  •  
rvgulik

Please respond KERIO!!!!!!
Previous Topic: Folder Archive tool? Help : (
Next Topic: Email Address White List for Spamassassin.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 00:43:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.