Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Low free disk space
  •  
onalid

Send a private message to this user
A new problem. Sinds today i get this warning by email:

Low free disk space
Event description
Directory: ./tmp
Current free space: 71,17 MB
Alert description:
You are receiving this message because the hard disk of the Kerio Control computer is almost out of free space. This is a critical issue which must be addressed immediately.
This message is automatically generated by Kerio Control (control),
please do not reply to this e-mail.
Fri Mar 16 12:00:39 2012

The total free disk space is big enough (see attached file). Control (7.3.0 patch 1 build 3909) runs on a small system (software appliance) with a 64GB SSD and is running fine.

• Attachment: diskspace.JPG
    (Size: 32.08KB, Downloaded 768 times)

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
divil

Hello,

Did you solve somehow this problem pls.?

THX!
  •  
onalid

Howdy,
until now i´ll never got this problem again.

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
Anton Tikhonov (kerio)

hi there

i think that you need to check your partitions over ssh access to ApE host, use df -h command to see information about partition usage, after that i can recommend you to look into /tmp to find out what files are use so much space, in most cases i saw it is old upgrade images what you may delete safety
  •  
onalid

Hi,
there never was low free disc space take a look <_at_>my picture first posting. It look like some kind of "quota" of the /tmp folder or something?
After that this error never came back again.

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

The /tmp directory actually resides in RAM. I admit that reporting it as a low disk free space might be a bit confusing.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Anton Tikhonov (kerio)

onalid wrote on Wed, 27 June 2012 17:45
Hi,
there never was low free disc space take a look <_at_>my picture first posting. It look like some kind of "quota" of the /tmp folder or something?
After that this error never came back again.

as you probably know /tmp is separate partition, this is why i've recommended you to use command df -h in linux console of appliance. This command can show you data size on hdd partitions. But Jan tells us that that this is virtual partition resides in RAM, so i think in such cases best way to solve it will be simple host restarting.
  •  
senos

Hi,

I've got the same problem, Kerio 8 is running in a VM and tmp is runnig low. I raised the size of my memory, but still no change.
How should I resize /tmp in kerio8?

:found the problem, kerio 8 is only available at 32bit, but I need x64 to support more memory =) I opened a support ticket.

Greets

[Updated on: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:43]

a few bits here and there >> 1100001010011100
Previous Topic: Unable to install software appliance on a HP DL360 G4p
Next Topic: Control 8 - Software Installation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:35:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.