Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Filesystem error
  •  
alainrussell

Send a private message to this user
After the 1.2.1 update I noticed errors as below in the log:

[18/Mar/2012 14:37:22] operator kernel: [ 4.864754] EXT3-fs (sda4): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended
[18/Mar/2012 14:37:26] operator kernel: [ 4.864754] EXT3-fs (sda4): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended

It looks like sda4 is mounted as /var on my install - I need to unmount it to repair .. how do I stop Operator from the command line to allow me to safely unmount?

Thanks
Alain
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

you can do the file system check using attached howto.

Jakub

• Attachment: fsckHowTo.pdf
    (Size: 77.21KB, Downloaded 367 times)
  •  
alainrussell

Great, thanks. Out of interest what is the best way to reboot the appliance after the file check?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Just press Ctr+Alt+Delete
Previous Topic: Bria registers but not showing in Operator
Next Topic: Uploading firmware issues with Polycom phones
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 02:10:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.