Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Multiple DDI Ranges (Multiple DDI Ranges)
  •  
Knaphie

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have a Kerio Operator installation where we have 2 non-contiguous blocks of DDI Numbers. i.e.
774120-149 and 774310-319

Is there a wildcard sequence that would allow me to add these 2 blocks as for instance?...
77412x,77413x,77414x,77431x

Regards,
Steve

[Updated on: Thu, 22 March 2012 16:20]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Multiple DDI ranges are not supported. You could list the numbers individually, even though it's not a very comfortable solution.

Vladimir
  •  
silars

Good question.

I played with this a bit since I may run into it as well. Unfortunately, I seem to be hitting the same walls you found. This doesn't appear doable with a single SIP interface.

Looks like Kerio will need to add some functionality to allow this on a single interface.
  •  
Knaphie

Hi Vladimir,

Could this be added to the wish list please?
Anyone with PRI connections will hit this hurdle if they have any non-contiguous number ranges, or if they add any extras after initial configuration.

In my case I had to add 50 numbers by hand and although Cut and Paste helped, it was a little tedious.

That said, I found that the "bug" whereby adding new External Numbers cleared out current settings has been fixed. That is a great help.

Best regards,
Steve B
  •  
Knaphie

Hi Silars,

Thanks for your reply. It confirmed that I wasn't going mad... Very Happy

In my case though I'm connecting to a BT ISDN PRI. It's quite unusual to see a complete group of contiguous numbers. BT usually issue in groups of 20 or 30. Often these are non-contiguous groups - hence my question.

I entered my numbers in by hand in the end, (cut and paste and edit).

Also as mentioned earlier - one large plus - I found that adding extra numbers later, did not compromise my current settings. The Operator Team have fixed that bug.

Regards,
Steve B

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2012 15:08]

Previous Topic: Blocked callerid can;t answer
Next Topic: Broadvoice and Operator?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 14:57:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.