Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN from IPAD (I want to connect to my kerio control vpn server from my IPAD)
  •  
sapoyol

Send a private message to this user
Good afternoon,

Does anybody know how to configure the vpn option on a IPAD to connect on a Kerio Control Server?

any help would be appreciated
  •  
Higor

No Kerio VPN client available for iOS or Android devices.
  •  
milles2121

Hello is there any update on a VPN solution coming from the iPad. We are getting some push back on kerio for sonic wall I just need to know if it is on the agenda. It does not have to be a today thing however is it even in the roadmap.

Don't ask me why this is the deciding factor however more and more execs are carrying these and this is becoming a hot button as sonic wall does have his feature.

Previous Topic: Terminal Server/ Citrix
Next Topic: Users not reconized.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 26 08:26:05 CET 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00576 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.