Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [SOLVED] kerio connect failed (failed to create user account)
  •  
nixIT

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

I have a user who I can't seem to get kerio connected via outlook.

running Kerio Connect 7.3.1 build 5770

This user was up and running, she was a contractor. When her contract came up, management had me remove her network access/email etc. which I did. I left her email folder there just in case anyone needed it.

She is running windows 7 pro and is a regular user, not admin, on the machine, authenticated through active directory.

3 weeks after her contract was up, management re-engaged with her for another 6 month contract, so I re-set her account credentials on the network (windows 2003).

I logged into her machine today as her so I could get her email up and running. I log into webmail, perform the "integrate within windows" and when the Offline Connector piece tries to configure outlook 2010, I get the following error message:

"Checking of connection to Kerio Connect failed.
Kerio Outlook Connector is not connected to Kerio Connect.

(For Technical support: 0x80042004, Unknown error.)"

I removed kerio outlook connected, deleted her user account on the computer, set things backup from scratch and no dice, still can't get outlook connected to kerio.

I tried installing the pieces as admin, no go, tried to set them up under her account and enter admin credentials, no dice.

Any idea what's going on?

--nixIT

[Updated on: Thu, 29 March 2012 16:46]

•  
nixIT

Send a private message to this user
installed latest Kerio Connect, updated all kerio outlook connectors and all is well
Previous Topic: Default sending external mails whit group account.
Next Topic: Result: delayed, Status: 4.6.5 Antivirus check cannot be performed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 02:00:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.