Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Sip.conf => Register
  •  
ogerik

Send a private message to this user
I have the following problem:

We have 10 numbers in 1 trunk (1 username) i made one router for this user with multiple numbers. But when i was trieing to call one of the numbers it was always mapped to the first number (eg. 10).

eg. 31123456700 goes to 10. 31123456701 also goes to 10 but needs to go to extension 11.

I heard from my trunk supplier that i needed to change the register syntax in the sip.conf from

register => name?username:password:username@ip-address/username

to

register => name?username:password:username@ip-address (without the /username)

I did this and it worked. But now it keeps regenerating the sip.conf so i lose my configuration. How can this be fixed?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator rewrites the file after each configuration change, so changing the file will not work. What SIP carrier is that?

Vladimir
  •  
ogerik

It is SpeakUp (speakup.nl)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have tested SpeakUp but I realize it was with just a single number. I am going to get a test account with at least 2 numbers and re-test it.
  •  
ogerik

Vladimir, thanks for your response! Hope to hear from you soon. I also have multiple accounts maybe you can use one of our servers for testing purpose?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I have already asked for the test account and I think I will have it soon.
  •  
ogerik

Vladimir, any news on this subject?
  •  
ICT and Me

@Vladimir,

This is the same problem I had reported too. My customer has also SpeakUp with multiple numbers.
I had to made workaround with every number seperate.

Pls, provide with workable solution?!

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I am waiting for the test account. If I do not have it at the beginning of the next week, I will ask ogerik to give us access to his account.

Vladimir
  •  
ICT and Me

@Vladimir,
When do you asked for this test account and thru who?
Because I'm a SpeakUp agent. Perhaps I can assist in it.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 April 2012 14:53]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@Carlo,

I have asked BIT.
  •  
ogerik

Vladimir any news about this subject?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have received the test account just today, so we will experiment with it during the next week.
  •  
ogerik

Vladimir any news about this? Would love to implement this cause now its not working....
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have outbound calls working with a SpeakUP account with multiple numbers using the option "User ID differs from telephone number" and "Use SIP user ID in REGISTER request only". For some reason, we do not get any inbound calls, but that could be another reason. Anyway, please try these two options. "Use SIP user ID in REGISTER request only" is in the Advanced tab of the external interface edit dialog.

Vladimir (from Ede, the Netherlands)
Previous Topic: Voicemail integration handshake with Kerio Connect 7.4
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.2.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 00:35:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00567 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.