Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Voicemail message disconnect (Messages missing in MyPhone)
  •  
sbergin

Send a private message to this user
In our office, we run Operator 1.2.0 with Connect integration. For me personally, I'm almost always out on the road and have forwarding set in Operator to ring my cell simultaneously and then drop back to Operator VM if I don't pick up. I rarely if ever touch my desktop VoIP (Snom 320) phone. Today I learned that my voice mail inbox was full. I promptly logged in to the MyPhone web interface and found absolutely NOTHING in the way of voice mail messages. So I had an assistant go to my phone at the office and dial into VM there and he found 50 messages. They were labeled "old messages". Once I deleted the messages from my email Inbox, they deleted from the phone and I could once again receive new messages.

So this brings up 2 questions: WHY don't these messages show in MyPhone (or maybe a better question, what SHOULD actually show up here)? And second, why is there no mechanism to notify a user that his mailbox is full when he's out of the office and does not have access to his desk phone? Seems like a silly oversight, especially considering that there's already email integration already setup. Just send me an email. Or better yet, call the number I'm forwarding to with a prerecorded message telling me that my mailbox is full, or almost full, etc.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Sam,

Thank you for reporting this. We will try to reproduce this scenario to find what's wrong.

E-mail notification about the full box is a good idea.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Connecting multiple Operator setups
Next Topic: Call Routing by extension
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 12:50:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.