Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Null
  •  
xorprime

Send a private message to this user
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 14 April 2006 14:50]

•  
gert

I don't quite have experience with your particular setup, but I did notice one of your traffic policy rules which differs from mine.

Try setting the NAT rule to be: Local network -> Internet

In my case, since I have Kerio on a machine with two network interfaces one of which is connected directly to the DSL modem and use it for routing as well, I have the destination as being the network interface connected to the modem.

In your case, I guess you'll have to define which IP addresses constitute the Internet. You can try it with a few at first, just to test if it works.

You could also try setting the destination to "Any", but I don't know enough about newtworking to know how this will affect your LAN.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 June 2004 13:11]

•  
xorprime

No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 14 April 2006 14:49]

Previous Topic: lots of problems, to early release?
Next Topic: Using Stanaphone (VoIP) Behind KWF v6...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:14:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.