Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Use Kerio with outlook 2011 (A guide for a donkey about the use of Kerio with Outlook 2011 for MAC)
  •  
Logi

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody.
I have the following issue to resolve:

I'm a user of a Mac System. Mac OX Lion (latest release) on MacBook Pro.

I have duly installed Office 2011 for Mac, wich comprise Outlook 2011 for Mac.

My firm run Kerio Connect as mail server.
When I am in office I use a PC that run Outlook 2003 with Kerio Connector 7.1.4; but some collegues run more updated versions of both of them.

In view of these facts, my question is:

What and how I have to install in order to use Outlook 2011 for
Mac when I'm not in Office ?
I tried with Kerio Sync Connector for Mac, but it seems working only for Calendar and Rubric.

Is there an equivalent for Mac of the Kerio Outlook Connector for PC?

I'm interested only for the End User application

Best Regards and thanks in advance !
Previous Topic: JSON Call Returns API Tester HTML
Next Topic: 10.7 Open Directory problmes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:50:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00347 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.