Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Internet Connectivity advice? (Internet Connectivity advice?)
  •  
lightyear26

Send a private message to this user
After some advice about basic internet connectivity please. I have Kerio Control 7.3.0 functioning with a DrayTek Vigor 120 modem (which is a pure bridged PPPoA to PPPoE modem) connected to the WAN Ethernet adapter of Kerio. I then use a Windows PPPOe connection to dial the ISP and connect. Subsequently, i have the WAN ethernet adapter (IP 192.168.200.2) in the Internet Interfaces section, and the PPPOe connection (Public IP address) in the 'other interfaces' section. This setup works and i can share the internet OK, however, it relies on Windows making and maintaining the connection (which occasionally drops and i have to use a Windows scheduled task and batch file to reinstate).

I would like Kerio to handle either the dial up of the PPPoE connection to keep it connected in the event it drops out, or set another modem (a Linksys AM200 in half bridge mode, no NAT, Router mode) to use its own on-board authentication to the ISP PPPoa (UK), and pass the public IP across to the onboard adapter. (This i got passing the Public IP to the onboard adapter and although the modem said it was connected to the internet, nothing in Kerio!).
I can't seem to work out a way of connecting other than my original setup and i'm tieing myself up in knots.
Any help appreciated about what others are doing.
Thanks
Previous Topic: Telnet losing connection
Next Topic: public Integrated Lights-Out on firewall host
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:18:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.