Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Where's the linux client?
  •  
styson

Send a private message to this user
When will there be a linux client and browser plugin for Workspaces? Without this we don't have any version control, just download/upload.
  •  
Patrik_Mrkva

I join with the question of styson and I would also like to use linux client (Open File Library Manager is no needed). Thanks for answer!
  •  
macer

Yes please
Is there any word on a Linux client?
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello guys,

I know I'm not going to win much popularity with my answer, but we don't plan to introduce a Linux version of the client any time soon. We want to focus on improving the capabilities and user experience of the Windows and Mac versions instead.

Jarda Snajdr
Workspace Team Leader
  •  
macer

Buu. You are so right with your statement.
We would really love to se a linux client as well. Sure it can't be that much work since the client it self does not seem to have that much intelegence build in to it.
We are lucky that owncloud exist to give us linux people simple client sync features. Smile
  •  
Patrik_Mrkva

Hello all,

I would like to reopen question about Linux client. We use KW on PCs and NTBs with WIN. Now I am trying to find nice solution for using KW on tablets. Tablets with WIN are (IMHO) not good for daily use, Android rulez. We need change docs on KW server through the client - download/upload as new version is quite uncomfortable. I think tablets will be very common HW using by technicians, salesmen etc. Nice way to use KW, isn't it? But without Linux/Android client...

I don't wanna push on you, great guys from KERIO, but I hope you find my problem with Linux/Android client interesting.
  •  
macer

I agree, a linux/android client is really missing. Please look in to it.
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
please use our "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration to create new suggestions and vote for existing ideas. Otherwise, there is a risk that your suggestions will not be taken into account. Thank you for understanding.
  •  
interele

I have added my votes to this but I just thought I'd add a quick 'me too' to this thread
We have twice as many Linux clients as Windows ones

Mal
Previous Topic: How to store images for HTML
Next Topic: Workspace client bulk (GP) install
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:48:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.